5 men overdose in New York after purportedly smoking K2 drugs(Disturbing #Video)
Five men from Bronx in New York have been hospitalized after they overdosed from purportedly smoking K2 sedate.
The men’s bodies were purportedly found outside of an area in Bronx after they all fallen from getting high on the illicit manufactured road sedate otherwise called Spice.
As indicated by a Police report, the powerless men were transported to Woodhull Medical Center for treatment.
Watch the aggravating video